There's No Place Like Home!

...



The past three weeks were so unbelievably hectic that I feel like I'm still recovering. When I got home, I had some lunch with Robb, and then conked out and slept for sixteen solid hours. I've repeated this marathon snooze-fest a couple of times, and think I've finally caught up on my sleep.

I had all sorts of crazy notions about being bored and lonely, and so I brought a number of unfinished projects, which didn't even get unpacked from my bags. The truth is that I was lucky to feed myself, and get my clothes washed during this time. When the hotel caught on fire, the laundry facilities were closed down, so I ended up bringing home a suitcase full of dirty paint clothes. I have such class.

I'm glad to be home, and now that I'm no longer feeling like the Walking Dead, I'm going to catch up on all my neglected projects.

I promise.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Isn't it great when homeland security picks thru your dirty clothes at the airport? The last time I flew I brought back an extra East African Elephant dungball packed with my clothes that the museum had mounted for me as a joke "gift". Having homeland security x-ray literal sh** really let me feel my tax dollars are well spent. I love airports!

Sleep well, and let us know of any Robb Adventures that occured while you were gone. (Or any he will let you know about. I'm almost sure I saw him on an episode of Cops hassling a mounted bike officer for riding too slow.)

Annalisa
WELCOME BACK! The Bay Area missed you. We'll have to hook up and hang out sometime soon. Hasta--hunter m.
Gothknits said…
Please tell me they got the hot water back on for you!
Anonymous said…
Glad to hear your home after your East Coast adventures! You can put away the ruby slippers now.

dewdrop/AQ

P.S. Thanks to Robb for the "Robb stamp/postcard" my family and I thought it was a well carved likeness.

Popular Posts