A Low Key Egg - Stravaganza

...



Robb and I are hosting a low-key get together this Saturday, where we'll teach people to decorate Ukrainian-style Easter Eggs, otherwise known as pysanky. Drop me a note if you're in the Bay Area, and are interested in attending (I need an accurate head count, so I can be sure that we'll have enough supplies). The party is strictly BYOB (bring your own blown egg). Most people manage to make between one and four eggs.

Here are some of the eggs that our friends in Hartford Connecticut did, back in 2002.


Comments

Gina said…
Great Minds Think Alike!

I'm having the same event at my apartment in Baltimore on Saturday! Any blog readers in the Baltimore/Washington area should contact me at bradenmcdan@aol.com to find out more details. I'll have a few pre-blown eggs for folks, but mostly its a bring-your-own egg and a nosh or drink to share event. I'll provide the tools, wax and toxis dyes!
Gothknits said…
Oh I wish I were there. When ever I see them I think of you Lisa.

Have fun.
This comment has been removed by the author.
oh wow! how beautiful!
Unknown said…
Next time you do this, if you put out a general invite, I'm so totally there! :)

Popular Posts