Best Wishes to a Happy Couple!

Robb and I would like to congratulate Erica and Chris* on their engagement. We have admired your relationship for a very long time, and wish you every happiness together.

I don't seem to have any good photos of the two of you, so I'll share a few silly images of Erica, and one really, really silly photo from the same evening of me and Susan. (Never make the bride-to-be lose her dignity, that's my motto!)


Should I marry Chris?


Yesssssssssss!!!!!!


What will the girls be doing at the bachelorette party?


*That's knitica and fireball to the online letterboxing community

Comments

FIREBALL said…
Thanks gals! Erica & I have had a great relationship for many years now, and we're both so happy and excited to take it to the next level. Thank you for all your well wishes!

PS Lisa, I'll have to get an image of us together over for you to post soon.

-FIREBALL

Popular Posts