Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Changes in the Schedule


One of Robb's primary therapists had a family emergency this weekend, and was not at work on Monday. This delays our Home Evaluation Visit, which may delay his release date.

We're sort of "on hold" about this, for the moment. Robb may be released on Friday, or possibly the following Tuesday. Until they do the home visit, and see the arrangement of our apartment, the therapists cannot say that he is safe to go home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...