Today we Ride!

...



It's the day of the big BORP ride! Hundreds of people will be riding to raise money to provide fun, challenging recreational opportunities for people with disabilities.





And speaking of "challenging" somehow I managed to catch a wicked cold since yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping that decongestants and coffee prop me up enough, so that I'm able to ride. This ride is going to be hard. But "hard" is, in some ways, what this is all about. Every person participating in this event has dealt with their share of challenges. In some way, directly or indirectly, they're living with a disability.

They're moving forward, staying active, and getting out in the world.




Do I need to say that it's not too late to support the great work of BORP?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just donated to this today! sorry it was late- linked your ad to my facebook site and sent it on to bike riding friend's of mine in NYC-

Annalisa

Popular Posts