Free Tickets!

...



Do any bay Area readers want to see The Lieutenant of Inishmore, the blood-and-gut black comedy that I've written about?

To request tickets, please call the box office and request the Wee Thomas offer. Sorry, emails to me will not be honored.

Tickets are available for the following performances only:

Fri, May 22, 8pm

Sat, May 23, 8pm

Sun, May 24, 2pm

Sun, May 24, 7pm



* Call the box office at 510-647-2949, hours 12noon to 7pm, Tue thru Sun
* Limit of 2 tickets per person.
* Must mention Wee Thomas when ordering tickets
* Tickets must be ordered by phone. No walk ups.
* This offer is based on availability and may expire at any time
* Sorry, this offer is not available retroactively.

No late seating.

The Lieutenant of Inishmore runs 2 hrs including one intermission

More info on the show can be found here.

And if you bring in a photo of your cat, you can get a dollar off of a drink at our bar.

...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks Lisa,

i got the tickets and Sam is going to go nuts he has been deperate to see this one. He loves the idea of mass amounts of gore in the theater.

james
Lisa said…
Oh that's awesome. Be warned. They say "feck" about ten gazillion times.

And then there's the "mam-trampling."

If you know what day you're going, I might be able to drag you backstage after the show. But I would have to ask the crew. This might their heads explode, for real.
Anonymous said…
Sam's use to potty mouth and graphic violence is just part of growing up these days. He loves my stories of all the bodies I saw over my decade in Baltimore.

Anyway, we are going Friday night. I'm sure if you can Sam would love to see backstage as he is now a complete theater geek, but I don't want to be responsible for exploding heads.

thanks again, my best to you and Robb.

Popular Posts