Butt...Butt....Butt....


“Bum”py ride.
Originally uploaded by Jumbo22.
Last night, Robb was lamenting the fact that due to the muscular spasticity he is experiencing, the part of his butt that hurts the most is a part he cannot feel.

This made no sense to me, at all. So I asked for clarification.

Apparently, while Robb cannot feel the surface large areas of his lower body, he is having pretty serious discomfort deep inside his muscles.

"I know this sounds weird," I said, "but I choose to take this as some kind of a good sign." Perhaps this is a sign that sensation is returning.

Robb laughed. "I take it as a sign that this whole thing blows!" was his reply.

And we both had to laugh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
In the words of the immortal (and infamous) Pee Wee Herman:

"Everyone I know has a big "But..." C'mon, Simone, let's talk about *your* big "But"."


dewdrop from AQ

Popular Posts