We're Okay


Robb and I were talking today about how we both have surprised ourselves by realizing that no matter how this whole thing turns out, we'll be all right with it. Neither of us have any anger, or regrets, or sadness.

Who knew we had such a Zen-like acceptance of the hand we've been dealt?

A few great cards

The card at the top of the posting is from Leslie, and the lower card is from Terri.



I think you two would really like each other, by the way... You're both wickedly funny, caring and have a background in stage management.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Robb & Lisa -- I'm addicted to your blog, but hadn't thought to leave a comment. So very glad to hear the progress and joy you both manage to find. I pass on the news to everybody else at TWorks.
big hug, Leslie M.
Anonymous said…
It's good to know that even if I can't take a photo, I can recognize a good one when I see it!

Was GREAT to talk to you saturday -- and while I was in Baltimore went out with Adrienne Gieszl and her beautiful baby Celia Rose! - and she sents her regards to you and Robb -- and I am going to send her the link to your blog.

be well :-)

Popular Posts