Cards

I have been having a lot of trouble uploading pictures, so I haven't been able to share any cards.

But today, some really great ones came in from the youth ministry group at St. Francis de Salles church in Robb's home town of Patchogue, New York.


For those who might not be able to make out the text, this one says:

"Dude (Robb),
Sorry bout the accident. That is not fun at all. I really hope you recover soon. Oh yea, my name is Jack and I skate and surf. I have a dog and I'm a dude. So yea, hope your recover soon!
-Jack

P.S. -- The card is not very artsty cause I'm a guy. My bad."



And this one says:

"Dear Robb
My name is Jules. I just want to let you know that you are n my prayers. I know what it is like to have someone sick or injured in a family. I have 13 brothers and sister. Seven are adopted and born with disabilities. Each day is a new day for my family. I pray for my family every night, and you will be in my prayers.
Get well soon.
Jules"

Every single one of these cards made us smile. Thank you, everyone!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts