Cat on the Tiles

...




Cardigan wants to know when I'm going to finish working on the bathroom. 

"WHYYYYYYY aren't you done, Human?"





I managed to paint the tile under the sink and behind the toilet. I got half of the tile in the corner by the bathtub done. And yes, I did quite a bit of this work laying on my back with my head wedged under the tub. 

I had taken off the tank of our new 1947 toilet, so I could paint the wall behind it. Together, Robb and I reinstalled the toilet tank. It mostly works. We have a bit of fine-tuning to do. But it's remarkable how easily the whole operation went. 


Comments

Solitare said…
Either you have a ghost or part of rob is in only in the bathroom door looking every creepy.
Lisa said…
Those panoramic photos attract a lot of ghosts.
Solitare said…
Ghosts are the real reason Cardigan is making that face...
Lisa said…
You made me laugh so hard.

Popular Posts