Visiting Hours

...




Thanks once again for the cards and good wishes ... and the books! I am feeling much better this week, although I am going a bit stir-crazy.

So, if you find yourself in East Oakland, we'd like to invite you to stop by for (brief) visits this weekend. It looks like it will be a great couple of days for hanging out in the garden.

We might be peeking into a beehive or two, and you might not be allowed to leave without some leek transplants. (Our minimum order arrived yesterday and it's enough to start a small leek farm.)

We will give one bit of visiting advice: anyone who is unimpressed with the state of our housekeeping is more than welcome to vacuum. Real friends will keep their mouths shut about any dust bunnies that they might notice.



Comments

Gina said…
I'll be right over.
Anonymous said…
Hey I'm not afraid of a vacuum. I will vacuum your house and wash your windows too.
Anonymous said…
I'd love to come visit! Can I have your address? And can I have a telephone number to call in advance?

Love,
Isabel
gw said…
We would like to visit in December sometime...we'll let you know when we solidify our plans.
Anonymous said…
I will head straight there. Look form me in May 2012. I will bring things to barbeque....


PS the secret word today is switrat.
I think I will use if for the name of a character. Monsieur Switrat who steals your kitties only to return them by cover of night 3 weeks later...
Eliza said…
Those minimum orders always bite me (I should stop wanting ALL the colors/shapes a veggie comes in). Laughed pretty loudly at the idea of offering my friends a vacuum. Maybe I'll just make a permanently threatening sign to post over the door...

I hope you do feel better soon!
Anonymous said…
Those cats should be chasing the dust bunnies! Also, the Spanish word for silver is plato... pronounced plot-o.

Annalisa
Meredith said…
Wish I lived nearby, y'all. I'd be right over, ready to poke into a beehive and admire the autumn garden.

Hope y'all had some wonderful visitors and that you're definitely on the mend, Robb!

Popular Posts