Lovely Spam, Wonderful Spam

...



I hope blog readers will not be offended by the newer, stricter comment moderation. The spam-spewing robots have found us. I'm mildly amused by the terrible syntax and weird content of some of these messages, but in truth, dealing with them is pretty darn annoying.

So, from here on out, people leaving messages will have to type in a "captcha" which is a randomly generated string of letters, designed to filter out the spam-bots.

Sorry spam-bots. Sorry drunk ex-boyfriends. I still don't want to share your incoherent writings with everyone reading this blog.

Comments

ASL Girl said…
When I read the title of this blog, I immediately had visions of the SPAM sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus.

ASL Girl
Anonymous said…
there is a letter box in Austin Minnesota celebrating the Spam Museum,, yes there really is such a place, I was there and the people were so friendly
Gina said…
Oh, but the mad ravings were sooooooooo amusing! :P

xo
g
Anonymous said…
SPAM!

I love hearing the drunken ramblings of ex-boyfriends! It makes me feel superior, and confirms my own good sense at having left them in the first place! Also, nothing feels quite as satisfying as having idiots confirm your own poor opinion of them as giving them free reign to express their poor behavior.

Gary has been looking up video online about putting in rain barrels- we have a gigantic plastic barrel from our alpaca farmer neighbors- we just have to figure out how to convert it and set it up next to our barn that will get a NEW ROOF this month! Keep your fingers crossed it all goes well.

Getting your hands on a rain barrel will probably be really good for your garden- and you can always conceal it with a lattice, or plants if you don't want to look at it.

Annalisa
greg said…
All I have to say is "boatio".

--greg

Popular Posts