This is good for a smile

...

Comments

Sarcasmo said…
Not sure if you're aware but those links continue on to graphic sports injuries etc that really shouldn't be viewed by anyone. The polar bear was adorable.
A/Q
Lisa said…
W-H-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-T ?!?!?!?

What on earth are you talking about?
Unknown said…
hello,
i know this sounds weird, but because you are listed on atlas quest, i have actually been reading your posts for about a year now and i just wanted to say thank you.
you are great bloggers.
hope to meet you soon,
carol
Unknown said…
hello,
i know this sounds weird, but because you are listed on atlas quest, i have actually been reading your posts for about a year now and i just wanted to say thank you.
you are great bloggers.
hope to meet you soon,
carol
Lisa said…
Thank you Carol. Writing and sending what we've written out into the universe is a strange experience.

I wish more readers would introduce themselves!
John and Diane said…
Love it! I hope to see a bobcat some day....
-D
Anonymous said…
It's been cold here in Pa lately- 10 degrees at night. If I were in your cool and wet area, I would be planting spinch like mad- it grows well in your climate. Gary's mom bought me a chia pet for Christmas (bless her heart) so I am getting my garden juices flowing by babying my 3 little clay pot wonders.

Plant lots of catnip for your local bobcats, ok? The one in the video looked bored!

Annalisa
Marg said…
How cute is that?

What was that first comment talking about? all I saw was the cutie kitties!
sarcasmo said…
When you're done with the bobcat video more videos pop up for selection, so I kept watching more animal videos, then they got really weird toward the end. Just sayin'. I started following this blog cuz you guys take amazing pix and I letterbox so I follow the link from atlas quest.
Sarcasmo A/Q

Popular Posts