Domesticity

...



What are a couple of long-time vegetarians doing in the kitchen with a turkey deep-fryer, medical tubing, and an awful lot of aluminum foil? Are we trying to stop the mind-control waves that are sent out by the secret wing of our government that colludes with the Space Aliens?




Well, not this time. Robb is just brewing up a batch of pale ale.




I'm knitting what I hope will be a cute tank top. I knit this strange and wonderful nubbly yarn into a different tank top a few years back, and was amazed and dismayed by the garment I produced. Who knew that I could make a shirt that would make me look flabby and bony at the same time?

Comments

John and Diane said…
A turkey fryer, medical tubing, and aluminum foil? Sounds like you're working on hats for next year's fiesta in T or C to me! ;-)
-Astro D
Anonymous said…
A tank top? That big turkey fryer didn't come with a top?

Maybe it could be a wort cozy.
Anonymous said…
So happy to see Penzeys represented in the array of spices!!!

-2mnyshuz
Knit Wit said…
I'm proud of you Lisa. Not a word about Robb's clumsiness while brewing said ale. :-)

Could you make moonshine with that contraption? Should we be worried?

Knit Wit
Anonymous said…
You guys should write a book of your exploits, clumsy grocers and brews...
Sarcasmo A/Q

Popular Posts