Don't you be that ickeroo. Get hep, come on, and follow through!

...
I keep forgetting to mention that the tests came back. I did not expose Robb or my co-workers to hepatitis.



Hep-hep!
Hep-hep!

Now, don't you be that ickeroo,
Get hep, come on and follow through,
Then you get your steady fool,
You make the joint jump like the gators do,
The jim, jam, jump on the jumpin' jive
Makes you like your eggs on the Jersey side,

Hep-hep!
Hep-hep!

The jim, jam, jumpin' jive,
Makes you hep-hep on the mellow side;





I think this calls for a celebration!

Comments

Gothknits said…
A celebration by getting your butt in bed, right?
Anonymous said…
I SOOOOO love that video clip!!! Cab and the Nicholas Brothers... woohoo! See, "hep" ain't so bad now, is it?
-wassamatta_u
Anonymous said…
Wow...what a celebration that clip was. Thank you for finding that to share. I hope you and Robb have a healthy New Year. You both deserve it!
Buggylou

Popular Posts