The Victorian Chihuahua Condominiums are finished! This project turned out to be way more complicated than I expected. Figuring out the layout on these was a nightmare, and using the paint the client insisted on was not unlike painting with Jell-O.
To be honest, I didn't bring these to the level of completion that I would have liked, but I ran out of time, and the dog houses needed to be installed. Even if I had had more time, I don't think that the client would have been thrilled about being billed for more hours.
They are pretty darn cute, and once the installation is complete, I'll take some photos.
(For those who have been confused about this project, here's an explanation. The client is a local dog boarding company, and the kennels are for small dogs. Each panel is between eight and ten feet tall, and holds three dogs. The white square on the designer's drawing indicates the placement of a kennel door. I painted fourteen of these things.)