Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gone to the Dogs


Regular readers may have noticed a drop off in my blog entries. Left to his own devices, Robb seems to have given up on writing brave heart-warming essays about his recovery (which nobody comments on, anyway) and has gone off into Rear Window-ville.

I've been busy with a weird painting project (outside of work). I'm painting custom-made dog kennels to look like Victorian houses. What can I say? It pays the bills.

This project is hugely complicated because while the drawings that I'm working from look very thorough, they need a lot of adjustments to make them work, full-scale. This is cutting into my getting-photos-organized-for-the-blog time.

I'm not getting a whole lot of laundry done, either.

5 comments:

dorks anonymous said...

Well, Jimminy, no laundry AND no blog!? I'm happy to know that you're paying the bills, at least. I'm curious to know what in the world a Victorian dog kennel might look like in real life, anyway.

xxoo

Gothknits said...

I'm sorry, I should comment more. Sometimes it feels anything I can say is so trite and meaningless compared to what you are facing. I will try better.

. . . Lisa and Robb . . . said...

Yeah, painting fancy doghouse *is* pretty tragic, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I comment on Robb's recovery all the time. I keep asking him to post pictures of the floor when he falls onto it but he is uncooperative and refuses to fall on his butt. Thus I am deprived of pics of your dust bunnies and cats butts and lost art supplies that roll under and behind things.

Hey! I just found some great paintbrushes I thought I had lost! Turned out the cats "liberated" them and took them behind a dresser to chew on them.

Always remember this-

Painting a dog house is better than being in one.

Annalisa

Anonymous said...

You've checked out "barkitechture"?

Ziska

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...