1. Drive with Robb to the Saturday farmer's market. He probably could walk down there, but after walking the market, you would be lugging both Robb and the groceries up a very long, very steep hill.
2. Most of the handicapped spaces are taken up by the farmers' trucks. You're used to this. The placement of those spots is unfortunate, because there really is no other spot for the vendors to park so they can unload their produce.
3. After the third spin around the parking lot, drop Robb off to start shopping without you.
4. On the fourth revolution around the parking lot, a huge suv will dart in front of you, and zip into a newly-opened handicapped parking space.
5. Roll down your window and demand to know if they, in fact, have the right to park in this space.
6. The driver of this vehicle will look at you in dismay and disgust, and wave their handcapped placard out their open door.
7. You hang your head in shame.