Our Blog Spawned a Blog!

I'm sure there is a word for when I blog inspires someone to create a blog, but as I really dislike most bloggy slang (blogosphere? oh, please...spare me), I'm not going to put much effort into finding out.

What I'm trying to say, in my not-yet-caffeinated manner is that our friend Terry has started an urban nature journal, The Black Squirrel Diaries.

Her first entry includes some brilliant non-traditional nature identification. Or perhaps she's a whiz of an urban naturalist, and I'm not familiar with the sub-species endemic to Central Park in NYC...

Click here to read all about it!

Comments

terri said…
I'm so glad you liked my self-assigned homework! One of your regular readers was kind enough to point out some of the flower names I didn't know - but I can assure you I am an expert on HNBs!**

I appreciate any help I can get and will try to find suitable adventures to keep you smiling. :-)

**HNB = Half Naked Boy
Lisa said…
Oh, I figured *that* out!!!

I *can* identify a half naked boy....

Popular Posts