Thursday, February 09, 2006

the blog gets a night off

Today, I gave myself a "day off," which means that I slept until 8:30, and ran errands all morning. I didn't arrive at the hospital until 3:30.

Robb had a busy day, but I left my notebook in his room, and am too tired to try to re-create my notes.






So I will just talk about visits.

1. Robb's parents and brother arrive tonight.
2. It seems as if Linguine will be allowed to visit.
3. Ashley stopped by during lunch. (She had a meeting in San Francisco.)
4. Christine and Leslie came by after dinner, and brought a pie.

1 comment:

karendc said...

Hello Lisa,

It has taken me a few days to let what has happened to both of you rise to the surface. But here I am, sending you both light and warmth and the admonishment to never ever let anyone make you feel less than hopeful for one second.

Miracles happen every single god-damned day. And even when they don't, hard work and a positive attitude can get you through anyway.

Oh, and btw, I know some great movement therapists in the Bay Area...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...